- Members wishing to complete the training course to obtain Dedicated Hunter Status are advised to contact the relevant senior training officer at their branch to arrange enrolment in the training course.
- Members must achieve 70% in the examination to qualify for Dedicated Hunter Status.
- After completion of the prescribed Dedicated Hunter examination, members must also pass the SAHGCA shooting test (100m/three shots) for Dedicated Hunter Status at his/her branch.
- Complete the registration application for Dedicated Hunter Status and submit it together with proof of payment to Maica at email@example.com
- A once-off administrative fee of R200-00 must accompany every application. (This fee is over and above the course fee).
- SAHGCA will acknowledge certificates for Dedicated Hunter Status obtained from another accredited association if the holder is a paid-up member of that association, e.g. CHASA training certificate or PHASA Professional Hunter certificate.
- If the member's membership of the other organisation has lapsed or if the certificate has not been issued by an accredited association, SAHGCA might insist that the member repeats the examination or enrols for the full training course with SAHGCA.
- The member's SAHGCA membership fees must be fully paid up before Dedicated Hunter Status can be issued.
- Senior SAHGCA members aged 70 and older that do not yet have dedicated status, qualify automatically for Dedicated Hunter Status, provided they complete the application form and submit it together with proof of payment of R200,00 to Maica at firstname.lastname@example.org or 086 655 6676.
- Application forms and proof of payment should be sent by e-mail to Maica at email@example.com or 086 655 6676.
In terms of the regulations of the Firearms Control Act Dedicated Hunters who wish to retain their dedicated status must submit activity reports of their participation in at least two official SAHGCA shooting activities annually to the Association on or before 31 October every year. Failure to submit these reports will result in the cancellation of members' Dedicated Hunter Status.
Queries: Maica at firstname.lastname@example.org or 012 808 9300.
Dedicated Status Documents
|Application for Dedicted Hunter or Sport Shooter Status SAHGCA||110.3 KB||2015-10-08|
|Dedicated Status Activity Report 2015||101.5 KB||2015-10-08|
|Dedicated Status Non-Activity Report 2015||95.5 KB||2015-10-08|